M3 - First Submission



Omniya Tajni
M3: Show an understanding of feedback and be able to respond to questions


After I delivered my pitch I believed I could have done better due to being nervous and I felt this effected me, especially when it came to answering the questions, After doing my pitch I was asked 2 questions regarding the information I gave them. 

The questions:

1. You described a few locations that you intend to film in, have you identified any risks that might be associated with filming at Stratford, for instance or at a public railway station?
2. How do you think you could promote your film?

The answers I gave:

1. Yeah, after research I saw that if you wanted to film in train stations, you only need 3 people in the crew and when u have more they will charge you per person, if you have 3 people it will be £150 and if you have 5 it will cost £250.

2. Because I am doing it about snap chat, I decided to promote through social media 

The answers I gave were really short and I didn't explain my answers well enough and it has affected me because I spent ages practicing and preparing and I could have elaborated more on the answers as there was so much to say. 

How I could have answered the questions
For the first question, I mainly spoke about the public railway stations and the costs that I would have had if I was to film in the actual train station, but I also wanted to add how I don't intend filming inside the actual train station but just outside it, just to show the viewers the different locations of East London. This is also the same for Stratford, I wanted to say that after research there has been some problems with security when it comes to filming there, so I also just intend on filming outside the actual shopping centre to once again show different locations that viewers can familiarise them selves to be in East London. 

For the second question, I was meant to say that I would be cutting a trailer after filming and editing my film. I also want to make some posters or handouts to give out in schools as the target audience is for individuals who are still in education & due to the fact that it is about snap chat I would like to promote it on social media. 

Due to being nervous and being put on the spot with the questions, it has let me down as I didn't justify myself clearly. I think that if I was to do it again with enough practice to be able to speak in front of people and in front of the camera, I would be successful. I understand that I may have been put down due to my nervousness, which may have made the panel a bit confused as to what I was trying to present. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M2 - Second Submission

P1 + M1 - First Submission

P1 + M1 - Second Submission